Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Good Day Sunshine Kit



Kit Includes: 7 Papers & 20 Design Elements









>Download PSP Format
Download PNG Format

Feel Free to Share with your groups
Please do not Change file Names or claim as your own
Please use my preview when Sharing!
Tutorial Writers when Using My Kits in your tutorial(s)
I ask that you Please add a Link Back to me at
http://www.freewebs.com/peachykeendesigns/
or
http://peachykeendesigns.blogspot.com/

*NOTE* Kits are Made For Digital Scrapbooking and Sig Tag Creations etc...

Please Show Some Luv if You Have Time:o)
Enjoy!
Hugs
Peachy

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 22 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anabel.Thrace said...

Thanks for posting this is psp format as well!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Apr. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

Janet said...

Thank you for sharing the beautiful kit. Love the colors

Life and Scraps said...

Hello Peachy! I have been featuring your kits in the past few weeks and several months before.

Anyway, I hope you don't mind that I will feature your new kit again.

http://www.lifeandscraps.com/2009/04/freebie-finds-good-day-sunshine-kit.html

Darlene said...

What a gorgeous kit, love the colours! Thank you!